Sunday, September 19, 2010

When She Smiles It's a RainBOW!

Alright, so I have decided that we will also find as many songs that share our name and post them, so hopefully we will have a collection of the greatest tributes to US that the world has ever known!

This post is serving as a celebration of the submitting of my Federal Loan Consolidation Application. Which means I have taken my first real steps into financial responsibility, so go me!

In other news, life has been rather devoid of those all too important sightings of the Oddly Unusual, perhaps the world knows that I should not be distracted as I attempt to get my life in order. I have been missing my usual hang outs as well, I think what I will do next weekend is venture over to the favorite of all... the HBHaus and dance the night away with our fave accordion players. Clearly video and pics will be taken and shared as you could not be there with me at this time. :(

Reminder please... as you and your French Vanilla Fiancée are traveling in Upstate New York looking for that Perfect wedding location* please remember to snag some of Upstate New York's finest wine for our reunion wine night.... I know I prefer the sweeter wines, but for you I would be willing to make an exception... just no dry merlots PLEASE! On a related note, I had a BRILLIANT business idea/proposal for my dad the other day and he shot me down... THE NERVE!

I suggested that we open up a beer distributor... and before you get all "Yo soy alergigo a triga"...hear me out. It would specialize in Organic/ Fair Trade Beers and Wines as well as finding the best and most unusual Hard Ciders from around the world, and would have the largest selection of Gluten-Free Beer in the country. and clearly we would have the largest, longest beareded men in the city with the best Yinzer/Upstate New York combo accents to harass the people who come to buy said beverages. Sound ok now?

I thought you might be on board. I now must continue doing a load of nothing and enjoying the few precious hours that I have off. Did I tell you I'm going to a Theology of the Body lecture tonight for work... I'll let you know how that goes later... clearly!

Love you MoleMate- Perhaps one day soon we can attempt yoga at a Slopes Apartment Near Me!


*Locations and idea options can be found at your local news stand in any wedding mag that you might want to read on your way to any third world country... OR you could do what I did all morning and watch TLC's Four Weddings... just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment